Sunday, January 3, 2010

First Post!!

Hello Empty Blog with Zero Followers!

I have for sometime wanted to start a blog, but what do you say?! There are really only two types of blogs: People who write about what they care about & People who write what they think others care about. I'm hoping to combine both. I want to write something inspiring & funny...Because isn't that what life should be?

Life. Something that we all have to do, but even though we've been doing it for centuries, still can't figure out. When will we learn to live day to day & stop worrying? Isn't that what we do in society?! When will the next check come in?, How will I pay my bills? or What will happen with work? I promise...It will get better.

So....I may not think that I have a lot to say, but maybe I will inspire someone. And if just one person finds something though this blog, then it's worth it.

I invite you all to start a blog & voice your thoughts. Find your peace & live a fulfilled and content life...remember, we only get one!

Till next time -KT

1 comment:

  1. First comment- gotta be your sister. The blog's a great idea... hope it's fun. Driving through Missouri right now.. the boys are pooping in the visitor center so I'm wiaiting outside. love you

    ReplyDelete